SNF New Media Lab (d.b.a Ready Labs)
Software Designer - Lead iOS / OS X Engineer
Owner: Saturated Colors
|Recommendations||9 people have recommended Konstantinos|
Join LinkedIn & access Konstantinos's full profile
Software Designer - Lead iOS / OS X Engineer
- Owner at Saturated Colors.
- Designing, developing software and providing technical consulting for iOS / OS X.
- Designing and developing e-learning software for iOS / OS X
- Providing technical consulting for mobile development and Apple technologies.
- Designing web backend specifications to support native client apps.
- Developing iOS / OS X solutions since 2007.
- Native OS solutions because we believe quality should not be compromised.
- Focus on design and ease-of-use.
- Expert technical consulting on Apple development technologies.
TechIO is a High-Tech Startup founded by a dynamic team of youthful yet seasoned, experienced and passionate technology professionals, with one common objective, that of innovation.
TechIO specializes in Performance Engineering and Expert Services covering the complete spectrum of the ICT industry with significant experience and expertise in Enterprise Suites, Business Applications and Expert Systems, Bleeding-edge Open Source, Real Security, Serious Software Engineering on Latest Frameworks, SEO & Social Media, Web & Mobile Apps and High-End Infrastructure.
- Lead iOS developer
- Code refactoring
- New REST API engine
- New user login/authentication scheme
- Additional UI gfx and backend code contributions
- Introduced Git versioning into production workflow
• Designed and implemented the company's IT infrastructure and corporate presence.
• Day-to-day maintenance and user support.
• Responsible for all IT related decision making and purchases.
• Custom application development: Developed a web application for handling log & timber cargoes and creating MIS reports and cargo manifests (C#,ASP.NET, Java J2EE, Jasper Reports).
• Maintaining and upgrading the company LAN. Supporting users and applications. Tuning of firewall, routing (CISCO IOS 12.x), proxy server, MS SQL 2000, 2005, MySQL 4.x.
• Upgraded lan and mail server from old Windows NT 4.0/Exchange into Windows 2003 Server and Active Directory.
• Installed secure wi-fi in the company premises for internal and visitors use. Configured VLANs, IPSEC VPN.
• Sales consultant for Symantec Firewall and Anti-Spam devices.
• XML Design. Designed a message based communications protocol (OJS Exchange Protocol) for the Official Publisher of the European Communities (OPOCE) (automating the submission and monitoring the publication status of electronic public procurement notices).
• Technical Consultant for XML και Web Services.
• Trained OPOCE personnel in XML usage and technologies, in Luxemburg.
• Developed training software and web services for OJS Exchange Protocol users (C#, MS .NET).
• Extensive use of XML, XML Schema, DTDs, XSLT, SOAP & WSDL.
• SEI-JOS (Supplement to the official journal of the European Communities). This is the automated electronic publishing system used for all of the official publications of the European Communities (legislature, etc.).
• Code maintenance for existing system. Upgraded the system for use with XML. Extensive use of XML and PERL in a multi-lingual environment.
• Installation and maintenance of production web servers.
• Server backup, monitoring and maintenance (web servers, MS SQL 7, 2000). Extensively automated procedures via custom developed administrative scripts (Windows 200, UNIX, IIS5, Apache) using Perl and VBScript.
• Developed value added services web applications using ASP-VBScript, PHP και PERL.
ThinkerDeck is the iPad app that helps people capture, store and manage notes and inspiration. Simplicity and easy access are the key. This intuitive and engaging app is for artists, thinkers, educators, students, businesspeople and anyone else who wants to capture and manage their notes and ideas with ease.
Designed and implemented Forthnet's first industrial hosting environment allowing for shared web-hosting services to be productized and successfully mass marketed. The environment enabled strong growth of the new shared-hosting product family, growing from barely hundreds, to thousands of customers in a matter of months. This resulted in significant revenue generation with thousands of commercial websites hosted on the platform and contributed to the general growth and success of the hosting services BU.
The standardized environment was the first to introduce horizontal scale-out architecture incorporating the use of multiple web-tier nodes as a single web server farm, front-end load balancing and distributed file systems, and was at the time among the first services providing true "five nine availability" (99.999%) delivering content from thousands of customer websites day-in day-out for over a decade.
Head of Orthodontics at Tannhelsesenter
Oslo Area, Norway
Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist, MSc
Member of the Board of Directors at Tsimaras Art Hotels (http://www.emelissehotel.com/)
Planning and Control Manager at Mostratus SGPS
Attended University of Piraeus
Software Engineer / iOS Application Developer
Senior iOS Developer at Spoonjuice, LLC
Multiplatform freelancer software engineer with extensive experience in iOS and Android development
iOS Software Engineer
Technology Advisor SNF New Media Lab
iOS - OSX Developer
iOS Software Engineer at Globo PLC
iOS Application Developer at M-STAT